"Our mission is to preserve, protect and enhance the natural and built environment through architecture, interior architecture and research.
We are an architectural firm based in Honolulu, Hawaii. As leaders in sustainable design, we believe it is our duty to build a strong, healthy future for Hawaii and the Pacific Region. We continually strive to meet zero energy and low environmental impact standards in our projects, and practice sustainability in our business operations.
- Project Programming
- Master Planning
- Building Design
- Sustainable Design Applications/Consultation
- Documentation of Existing conditions and Systems
- Construction Contract Administration
- Facility Project Management
- Contractor Review and Selection Consultation
- Interior Design
- Sustainable Design for Interiors
- Pre-lease Marketing Support Services
- Development of Facility Standards and Guidelines
- Space Planning
- Furniture, Fixture and Equipment Specification
- Area Measurements and Confirmations
- Furniture Standards and Inventory
- Post Occupancy Evaluations and Periodic Facility Audits
- Art Consultation, Selection and Coordination
- Lighting Evaluation
- General Research and Associated Reports
- Historical & Cultural Research for Architectural Applications
- Building Energy Studies and Evaluations
- Sustainable Design Applications
- Environmental Design Applications for Remote Locations
- Facility Feasibility Studies
- Building Systems Evaluation
Some Of Our Projects
Ferraro Choi places a high value on customer service and support. It has been my distinct pleasure working with them on various challenging and rewarding projects.
– Daniel Strandy, Director, Project Planning & Management NOAA Western Region
In my personal experience in the Hawaii market, they are by far the premiere AE firm, and have a exceptional understanding of Government requirements, which has helped lead to successful projects.
– Gerald Melanson, Federal Project Manager, GSA
I am always pleased when I learn Ferraro Choi is involved because I know it will be carried out well.
– Daniel K. Inouye, United States Senator